Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hello World and Parmesan Yumminess

This is my first post as a blogger under my real name. I usually blog fashion and stuff for an mmo game.So I am not new to blogging but I wanted to do the same for my real life adventures and reviews as well. So sometimes it will be funny or boring and sometimes I will rant my butt off. I hope I don't offend anyone but if I do I apologize in advance.

  Since this is my first post I will talk something simple and close to everyone's heart...Dinner.  You know cause the stomach is near the heart and whatnot.  These are the jokes people.  What I had for dinner was spaghetti noodles with a simple Parmesan cheese sauce with corn mixed in. I would post pictures but frankly while delicious it looks like something a dog might yack up.  There's a pleasant mental image huh.

So here's what to do:
After your water starts to boil, add your noodles.

While the noodles are boiling, melt butter in another pot and add whatever spices you prefer.
When the butter is all melted and is boiling a little bit add flour like you were making the base for a gravy.
On medium heat cook the flour butter spice mixture for a few minutes just to get that raw floury taste gone.
When you decide the flour has cooked long enough add milk and whisk and whisk and whisk till it's not lumpy.
When the milk has just come to a boil...dump a ton of Parmesan cheese into the sauce.
Turn off the heat and whisk until smooth.

Open a can of corn and dump it into your collender.
Your noodles should be just about done now so check them and if they are done enough for you, dump them over the corn in your collender to drain the water and heat the corn.

Dump the noodles and corn back into the pot or a large bowl and pour the sauce over it.
Mix, Plate and Enjoy.

If you are wondering why there are no measurements, it's because everything about this is about your own personal taste.



No comments:

Post a Comment