Monday, November 19, 2012

Our first lark!

Ok lovelies, as we know the name of the blog is Snarks and Larks. We've seen the snarks part...well maybe not so much because I'm pretty much liking everything I talk about...well there was that little bit about the lotion smell but whatever you're distracting me...what were we talking about?  Oh yeah, larks and I don't mean the little song bird.  A lark is a fun time, so I want to tell you about my lark to the Buffalo Zoo. It's kind of photo heavy, so just a warning.

 I went with two of my friends and right away this sign cracked us up, just the thought of an exterminating company sponsoring animals was just silly to us.

I have never claimed to have any photography skills and while I wanted to get a pic of whatever that animal is, you have to admit that's a pretty good picture of a cobwebby fence.  That being said Buffalo Zoo needs to clean their fences!

This is an ocelet, I pretended it's name was Babou. that being said  Holy shit, you guys! Look at his little spots!   Look at his tufted ears!  10 points to you if you get it.



 I don't know what this bird is but it's color was magnificent!


It's a capybara!  It's so cute, like a giant guinea pig. This picture makes it look deceptively small...it was huge.



I love this guy, his little back feet made me squee with adorableness!

Usually I don't like snakes that much but the blue on his scales was just lovely.

This is my favorite picture out of the 100 or so I took. The is just a beautiful animal and he was looking right at me!

I'll spare you anymore pictures mainly because I'm a horrible photographer and plus I'm pretty sure you don't want to see a bison peeing or some kind of monkey with it's finger in it's butt...I don't even know how I managed to capture those moments.

Hope you enjoyed some little evidence of a lark!

No comments:

Post a Comment