Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Spoilers! My Geeky Goodies September Box.

My Geeky Goodies is a new subscription box service catering to the geek side of life and I love it. They just started sending out boxes in August so this is their second box. They were kind enough to send me a box so I can show all of you.

My Geeky Goodies is a monthly box with the price plan being:
1 month-$24.99
3 month-$71.91 ($23.97 a month)
6 month-$137.94 ($22.99 a month)
Now this is a little more expensive than my beloved Loot Crate, but with a shirt or pop vinyl guaranteed every month I think the price difference is worth it.

The first item I pulled out of the box is a Adventure Time figure set featuring Jake (he's my favorite) and Tree Trunks.  They are so cute!

The next thing in the box is a Pop Vinyl Mordecai from Regular Show. I'm not as familiar with this show as I am with Adventure Time but the ones I've seen were funny.


Thirdly from the box was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles vinyl figure.  I got Donatello.  It's such a cute little figure, I wish I got Mikey to go with my others but Donnie is cool too.

Then in the box we have a My Geeky Goodies exclusive artwork from Mike Vasquez of MikeGoesGeek. It's called Galaxy Time, and it's a Guardians of the Galaxy/Adventure Time/Regular Show/Bravest Warriors crossover. It is just so cool.


Last in the box we have a t-shirt and this t-shirt was fought for when I showed it off.  In the end I won of course. This 80's cartoon hero mashup was done by Dan Harris of Pencil Pirates.  Dan's info card that was included with the box is also an adorable piece of art. Poor Jon Snow, he knows nothing.


All in all, I loved everything in the box and I look forward to seeing what they do for October.

No comments:

Post a Comment