Monday, November 24, 2014

My Geeky Goodies November 2014!

It's once again time for My Geeky Goodies and I thought I loved the first box I got (September) but this box is even better!
My Geeky Goodies is a monthly box with the price plan being:
1 month-$24.99
3 month-$71.91 ($23.97 a month)
6 month-$137.94 ($22.99 a month)




First thing I pulled out of the box was the Jelly Belly Star Wars Galaxy Mix jelly beans.  Omg, these are the coolest jelly beans ever, they look like they've been painted with edible gold paint. They are shiny, and metallic, and sparkly.  I was going to chow down but I decided to save these and put them on the shelf o'awesome.
Next up is a Star Trek Floppet.  It's a little figure attached to velcro so you can stick it on things!  I got a klingon brandishing a bat'leth.
Then I got a CB (Character Building) Doctor Who micro figure.  I got Matt Smith as the 11th Doctor and I had to put him together.  I didn't realize while I was doing the video that it looked like the poor thing had dislocated his shoulder but I fixed him for his close-up.
Next were two, yes two Funko Science Fiction Micro Figures. These are not rinky dink little plastic toys. These are solid and fairly heavy. I love the details on them both.  When I showed off my box to my family, these are the things that were fought over. I emerged victorious in the end though.

First up is the Alien Figure.
Then is Alien's nemesis...Predator!  I'm so glad I got them together but I hope their epic battles don't keep me awake at night.

Lastly is the best thing in the box...an R2-D2 Funko Pop Vinyl.  It's so cute and I'm gonna put him on the shelf o' awesome right next to my Pop Yoda.

All in all this was an amazing box and I'm so glad that they sent it to me.  Those are some awesome people at My Geeky Goodies.  I recommend you subscribing today!

No comments:

Post a Comment