Wednesday, March 25, 2015

L'Occitane Light Comforting Cream

I got to try this product free from Influenster for testing purposes but my opinions are my own.


I love skin care products and I love trying out new serums and masks and moisturizers, the problem is that I have sensitive skin and my skin reacts to a lot of things, even things I've been using a long time. #ineedshea.

  Every Sunday (or whenever we feel like it, or remember) my mother and I do face masks and watch mindless tv and talk, but this last time when I took off my mask it left my skin flaming red and slightly puffy and tight for hours.  It was not fun.  The reason I'm telling you is to demonstrate how sensitive my skin is, but I have no problems with this products AT ALL!

L'Occitane Light Comforting Cream is perfection.  It has shea butter made in Burkino Faso (a country in West Africa) and moisturizes really well. It has a strong scent but I really love it. It's not overwhelming, it just really lets you know it's there. It's powdery with a kick, so awesome.

The best part of this cream is that it doesn't make me break out or look like I'm trying to cosplay a tomato.  In fact I've been having some issues with some red,dry,scaly (not cute at all. sorry for the mental image) patches on my chin,cheek and nose and since I've been using this cream these slightly scary and gross areas have calmed down a lot.

This is a blurb from the L'Occitane  website:
   The Light Shea Butter Comforting Cream, with its fine and non-greasy texture, is formulated with 5% shea butter to answer the essential needs of normal to combination skin, including sensitive skin types. Lastingly moisturized (48h)**, skin is supple and soft. As protected against external aggressions, skin stays comfortable all day long.

A 1.7 fl.oz jar will run you about $28, but it is so worth it if you have sensitive skin.  You can get some here.

No comments:

Post a Comment