Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Refresh VoxBox!

I love trying new things especially free new things and one of my favorite programs for this is called Influenster.  Influenster send you boxes of new products, called voxboxes. and all you have to do in return is give your honest opinion on your social media accounts.

The voxbox I'm talking about today is the Refresh VoxBox, filled with products designed to help to unwind and destress.


This thing came packed to the brim with awesome things and I loved almost all of them. One product I merely liked.

First thing I tried were the Beanitos white bean chips.  I got to try the restaurant style with sea salt and the nacho cheese.  The restaurant style was the thing I only liked.  It was good but tasted a little bland. A little more sea salt would have served it well.  On the other hand the nacho cheese ones were fantastic.  Since these are healthier for you than potato or corn chips you can feel less guilty about indulging.

Next up was the Skinnygirl Tasty Nutrition Bar. I got banana oatmeal dark chocolate and it was divine.

They also sent a coupon for a free high protein Orgain organic nutrition shake.  Creamy Chocolate fudge was excellent and they also come in sweet vanilla bean,strawberries & cream and iced cafe mocha.  They all sound yummy.

After all those delicious treats I had to take care of my teeth and breath, that's why I was glad that Influenster included Listerine Freshburst Pocket Paks and Dentek Comfort Clean floss picks. They also sent the Dentek Fun Flossers which are neon colors and made for kids.  They all worked great and left my mouth feel clean and smelling better.

Now on to the beauty items
I love masks so I'm glad they sent the Montagne Jeuness Manuka Honey Peel-Off Mask.  I get a weird and disturbing satisfaction from pretending I'm peeling off my face.  Don't judge.

I just did a blog post on the awesomeness that is the L"Occitane Light Comforting Cream, it's amazing.

And lastly we come to my favorite product in the Refresh VoxBox, the Covergirl Ultra Smooth Foundation.  Every woman has suffered those annoying baby hairs/peach fuzz on her face and it's just not a cute look for anyone but Covergirl has come up with a foundation and applicator that smooths those hairs down so they aren't as noticeable.
I love the formula, it gave good coverage and did smooth down the little peach fuzzy hairs.  I did not like the applicator though. It looked like a nipple and felt very awkward putting the makeup on.
The shade they sent me was a little dark but it worked so well I might go and buy a lighter one.

All in all, these products were all awesome and I highly recommend each and every one of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment