Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Review:AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Intensive Night Cream


Now that I've been using the intensive night cream for a while, I thought I would give you my updated thoughts on the product. I still love it!

 For those of you who didn't read my first impressions blog post, this cream contains a proven concentrate of Active Naturals Total Soy Complex boosted with vitamin B3 to help  diminish the appearance of dullness, blotchiness and brown spots. It's oil free hydrating formula works while you sleep to reveal a more even, more radiant complexion. It's even gentle enough for every day use, which is really good because I have sensitive skin.

This cream feels thick and luxurious when you put it on and it smells heavenly. My face still tingles when I put it on but it's not painful just odd. My skin is so soft and I can see it improving a little each day.  I would show you pictures but there was an unfortunate accident with scratching a bug bite and it's not pretty, people.

I would definitely still recommend this if you are looking for a cream to help with tone, dullness,brown spots,texture, or blotchiness. If you want to get your own jar it goes for $14.99-$16.99 at stores like Walmart or Target or at drugstore.com

Also check out http://www.aveeno.com/ to see the rest of their amazing products.

In closing, my radiant dream for 2013 is that we have safety and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment